Wednesday, October 24

Pre-Heresy 1k Sons - Feast of Blades Raffle Army

Check out this sweet raffle army by Next Level Painting for this weekend's Feast of Blades Invitational Tournament!

These loyalists models were painted up in pre-heresy Thousand Sons colors, and will make one lucky winner at this even very happy.

Kenny will have his new Daemons on display there, as well as some of his other more recognizable armies as well.

Be sure to stop by his booth at Feast of Blades, or hit him up if you are looking for a quote on your next army.

6 comments:


  1. Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
    How to Use a Dremel Tool?

    ReplyDelete


  2. Very enjoyable to visit this blog and find something exciting and amazing.
    How to Carve Wood with a Dremel Tool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills. All this time later, I've found it love the end result. ""Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - outdoor activitie camping habits outdoor activitie
    "

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always receive the best information from your site. So, I feel that your site is the best. I am waiting for new information from you. Thanks for your great site. I thought of sharing the updated list of the website here that should help you further and are not limited.
    free netflix account
    douchebag workout 2 cheats
    GTA 5 apk

    ReplyDelete