Friday, March 11

Moment of silence for Japan.

I have been really really busy this last week, so busy that I haven't been able to update my much loved blog. Sometimes life just gets that way...

Anyhow, I just wanted to shoot out a non-gaming article reminding us to all be aware of the beauty of "everyday," life and to be thankful that no life changing events have happened to you today (hopefully). The good people over in Japan woke up thinking it would be another day, some complained about going to work, some looked forward to events happening that day. None expected this day to be their last.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the Tsunami the effects of which will change lives forever.

Long story short lets take a moment of silence to count our own blessings and to send our prayers/thoughts to the people in Japan.

Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment