Well, I had to take a week off after Feast of Blades, but now we are back on to our regularly scheduled (horrible) programming!
We are starting a new thing, once each week we will be providing a single army list for your viewing pleasure. We might get these lists from opponents or people we meet at tournaments, lists we bring to tournaments, or even from the dark abyss that is our brains, but no matter what, most of these will be tournament level lists (Just how good is up to you.) To protect the innocent we aren't going to say who's list this is or how well it did in the events we found it at (if it came from an event at all.)
Here is what I would like to see:
- Discuss: Strengths of this list. I.e. if you were playing it what things do you think are your keystones?
- Discuss: Weaknesses of this list. I.e. If you were the opponent what is the weak link you could push... - What armies would present a bad matchup?
- Discuss: Improvements/ changes.
With that, here is the first list:
Blood Angels: 2000 points.
- Librarian: Inf. pistol, jump pack, fear of the darkness, might of heroes
- Tactical Squad (10): Power fist, Rhino w/ dozer blade, searchlight
- Death Company (9): 2 power fists, Rhino w/ dozer blade, searchlight
- Assault squad (5): Meltagun
- Assault Squad (10): Power fist, 2 meltagun, Rhino w/ dozer blades, searchlight
- Vanguard Veteran (7): J. packs, T hammer
- Baal Predator: Heavy Bolter Sponsons, TL Assault Cannon, searchlight
- Attack bike squadron (2)
- Dreadnaught: Missile Launcher, TL Autocannon, searchlight
Have at it folks, what are your thoughts on the list?