This next year (2012) Feast of Blades is going national! We are going to have qualifiers from coast to coast. As such we are looking for a few good men and women to be our state and area reps.
Areas we are looking for:
Central California (SF, Sac, Fresno)
Vegas / NV
Seattle and Portland
*If we didn't mention your area and there are enough gamers to warrant it give us an email and we can talk about having one in your area.
What does a state rep do, you ask?
1. Works with Chandler do determine which stores in an area are the best places to host events (Who has terrain, local groups and supports the players)
2. Talks with players and host stores to get them excited about having a qualifier at their store (pom-poms not included)
3. Answers any questions stores and players may have.
4. When lacking a qualifier TO this person will act as TO for qualifiers.
- This year all state reps will receive free entry into the event(s) of their choice. One friend of a state rep will also receive a 50% discount on entry. State reps must also qualify naturally for the invitational.
- When you get here we will be organizing a state rep dinner on Sat night with some internet celeb types.
- Free "Staff," shirt (who doesn't like shirts)
- being a part of a national event.
- We prefer that you are older than 21 but it isn't a requirement.
- We also are looking for someone who is excited about helping and will steal the initiative on getting people together.
- You should also have experience in running small RTT's just in case you have to run a few.
If your interested send an email to Feastofblades@Gmail.com
Honor your chapter,
Feast of Blades TO