Tuesday, June 7

Update: Blinged out Land Raider


Just a quick post today... Not much to say, but since a picture is worth a thousand words, Ill just post a few of those.  Without further ado, here is my GK Land Raider WIP.




Front of the Raider, the gold is done with my gold recipe,.
If you want it then ask for it in the comments.
Side shot 1. The shields match those of my Paladins
and GM/ Libby.  Even the shapes of the shields match.

side shot 2. Sorry for the blurry pic. The big
shield is the GM's heraldry, I need to fix it
cause it is bugging me.  Also, I need to make the scroll
work next to each shield more noticeable.

Thoughts and comments always welcome! What do you think of this Raider?


Duke

9 comments:

  1. Looks really nice! I like the freehand a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahnks TZ.... I plan on doing something like this on all my tanks. Thought, to be honest, I feel like the current Freehand on top needs "somthing more,"

    Duke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say the something more feeling is the result of the empty space on the top front.

    Perhaps you could do some sun burst rays in the background ot some smoke rolling out to fill it in.

    The custom extra bling it great but it adds a bit of weight visualy. Im sure you will come up with something.

    Swags, still trying to log in...HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about doing fire...But For now, Im just moving on to my Razorbacks. I finished all the other little details that needed to be done, and simply it is more important that I use the next 2 weeks to get my whole army done for wargamescon. I would like to say that Ill go back to my Raider later, but that probably won't happen cause when I come back my Custodes army is getting built (Finally!)

    Duke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it, I'm nervous to play against it- your Land Raider already owned me once, and it wasn't even painted. With the power of paint now, the stupid thing is going to be unstoppable :-p

    Freehand is something that is beyond me. So, well done on that front as well :-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, the "power of paint," is pretty epic... In all honesty the freehand stuff isn't that hard. But I have a lot onpractice with it now, so. Didn't you do scroll work on your rhinos? That looks good.

    Duke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Work computer is logged in and operational, moving to def con 5...in 4, 3, 2,...

    ReplyDelete